Friday, August 15, 2014

Welcome to the wonderful world of second grade! I have taught several grade levels over the past 23 years, but second grade is my favorite! I first created this unit in 2012 to celebrate the special day “The Second Day In Second Grade.” It was a unique celebration that helped me get to know my new students and their academic abilities.
I got wonderful feedback from my original unit, and many second grade teachers said they wished they had more than one day to fully utilize this unit. Due to popular demand, I updated the unit in 2013 so that each page would also have the “Second Week In Second Grade” page headers. Once again I got terrific feedback that teachers liked the new flexibility of this unit.
This year some teachers said they wish they could use these activities any time during the school year! So once again I have updated this unit to have three different sets of page headers. Now you can just pick the printable with the best heading to fit your individual classroom needs. I also included three cover pages so you have the option to make a booklet for each student from the printables in this unit. Have a wonderful year teaching second grade!
Second Day In Second Grade Unit: A Back-To-School Packet For 2nd Grade. This September packet is "2"...
TEACHERSPAYTEACHERS.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment